pokémon Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Mac error - The game no longer opens!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokémon Index du Forum -> Jeux, Loisirs -> Jeux ;)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
greglazor

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mac error - The game no longer opens! Répondre en citant

Hi,

So I am on a mac book pro and I downloaded this game, play for a half an hour and love, then the game crashes. 
I start it again and after ten minutes
Again I start it up. Crash.
So I just thought it was going to be at some point but it was still bearable because I was not living for that long anyway, but then I look at the settings in game and change fullscreen to 'on'. The game tells me to restart I do and all that happens now I double click the game icon and it says its opening, the whole screen goes for a second and then nothing, the game still says its running goal anything.
And ok I get that you want a log of those crashes, but right now I do not like it when I load it up.
How am I supposed to change the settings now?
I can not edit the .ini file because I just use this text.
How can I uninstall and reinstall ??? I see no option on the website and I am terrified that if I delete the game.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=197
Bitcoin Trading Examples 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pokémon Index du Forum -> Jeux, Loisirs -> Jeux ;) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation